Terms & Conditions
Detailed description of goods and/or services
Aviation Mood is a business in the online education/eLearning industry that sells subscriptions mock exam platform for pilots and student pilots.
Subscription service delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 day and subscription service delivery confirmed by way of a confirmation email containing log in details for the eLearning platform.
Aviation Mood shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Aviation Mood via Payfast, who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. Payfast uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to https://www.payfast.co.za/ to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Aviation Mood separately from card details which are entered by the client on Payfast’s secure site. For more detail on Payfast refer to https://www.payfast.co.za/.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Aviation Mood takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Aviation Mood chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Sites and/or Apps infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us. A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Sites and/or Apps infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
Limited License to Registered Users:
- Provider allows and processes the registration of certain corporate users (“the Registered User”) at the Website. If you believe that you are entitled to registration, please contact (insert contact details).
- Subject to the further terms of these Terms and Conditions, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable right is granted to Registered Users to access, display, use, download and otherwise copy the current and future Content for the purposes agreed to by the Registered User and Provider in their respective agreements.
- This Website and the Content may only be reproduced, duplicated, copied, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for the specific purposes set out in that agreement.
- The license does not allow the Registered User to collect product or service listings, descriptions or other information displayed here, and does not allow any derivative use of this Website or the Content for the benefit of another merchant.
- The Registered User may not frame nor use framing technologies to enclose the Provider Website or the Content nor any part thereof without the express written consent of Provider.
- Provider and the Owners, their affiliates or subsidiary reserve the right in their sole discretion to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
- Any unauthorised use terminates this license.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions:
Provider reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates. Aviation Mood may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by Aviation Mood based in South Africa.
Aviation Mood contact details
Company Physical Address: South Africa